Sunday, August 4, 2013

Homemade Super Quick and Easy Salsa

Ingredients:
4 cups of chopped up tomatoes
leaves from 2 bunches of fresh cilanro chopped up
6 cloves of fresh garlic chopped
1 large onion chopped
2 jaleno peppers seeded and chopped
1 tsp Salt
2 T. Lime Juice

Time:  approximately 10 minutes from start to finish
I forgot to take photos while making this salsa.  But I did get a picture of it on the side of our Quesadilla recipe that I cropped out and included here.  Oops!

This is the easiest and quickest homemade salsa recipe I have found and the family loves it!

All you need to do is wash and cut up all the ingredients and throw them in a bowl together, mix it up, and you're done!  Letting it sit for a few hours is supposed to make it tastier, but my family can't wait that long.  It gets eaten ALL up immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment